Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE5_Part 2 of Action Research Design

For my practical experience part 2 I decided to look further into experience that would help me with my action research project. After designing my blog during part 1 of my practical experience I decided to look at the survey I created through surveymonkey.com in a previous class. I took the survey I previously created, and changed it to better adapt to what I am hope to find out about the students as readers for my action research project as it begins. Click here to go directly to my survey.

I then created a draft of my possible first blog post on my blog site for Tigers Talk Books. On this post I place a link for students to go directly to the reading survey. There is also an area on my blog titled Tiger Topic which I have decided to include in each post for my students, to give them questions to answer, or something to reflect on as they comment on the blog about the books they are reading for pleasure. Check it out!
Draft of Possible First Blog Post for Tigers Talk Books

Tiger Topic which I will include in all blog posts during AR

 This practical experience has laid the groundwork to shape my Action Research project. It is exciting to have a more clear direction for what I hope to accomplish after my scholarly research reviews. Please leave me comments and suggestions! I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment