Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wk 4 Blog Post 2, Publishing/Leadership Project



Image from Journal of Digital learning in Teacher Education Website
Image from Education Technology Research and Development Journal Website






My Publishing/Leadership Project consists of a journal article I hope to have published in the Education Technology Research and Development Journal which is the only scholarly journal focusing on research and development in educational technology. This would be a great place to share my project regarding educational technology regarding blogging about independent reading.

The other publication I would like to be published in is the Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education. I am excited about sharing my Literature Review and Action Research Project regarding blogging as motivation to read independently. Interest in reading and reading independently are great indicators of student success. Blogging proves to be a way of bridging reading with technology. By combining an important area of learning with technology, educators can help students find success inside and outside of the classroom.

I would be excited to have the article published in one of these two scholarly journals. I look forward to receiving feedback from the Wimba session with classmates and look forward to making my article better.

Publishing Blog Post 1

Publishing Blog Post 2

Swartz_Kristi_PublishingProject

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had many contemplative moments in reading this book and look forward to reading it again as there is so many great things to gain from the book. I thought the enrollment was very much a sense of connecting with others, enrolling them on your level and attempting to enroll in theirs. The story of the boss not listening to the employee and the self-reflection that the employee was unable to enroll or connect with the boss in such a way that he would heed his words was that lack of connection or enrollment that is essential when being able to share passions and ignite sparks in others.

    ReplyDelete