Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wk 3 Blog Post 4, Publishing/Leadership Project

Photostream Photo from ccNL Translation
I definitely think creating an article for possible publishing is the best idea for me and my action research project. I do have a lot of media that I can use to create a presentation later, or use for my final presentation next month, but I feel like publishing a research based paper could aid more educators in understanding the potential for blogging within the language arts classroom. When I was researching scholarly articles for my AR Project Lit Review, I did find a lot of information regarding blogging and the language arts classroom, but did not find information in regard to blogs for motivation to read independently. Since blogging has proved to be a motivation for reading independently among my students, it could benefit other teacher's students as well. Perhaps this scholarly article will be a way to reach educators around the world!

I have a rough layout of my publishing, and plan to refine what I have before next Monday. I look forward to the Wimba session next week to get ideas from classmates to make my publishing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment