Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wk 3 Blog Post 5, Wimba Reflection


Photo by Kristi Swartz
I was interested to learn more about the Publishing/Leadership project through the Wimba archive. I am creating a paper for publication for my project. I did get a lot of information from this Wimba session to aid me in my publication revisions for my final submission to a scholarly journal next month.

I will be very excited to get a chance at the last Wimba session to hear about other Action Research Projects through this sharing session. There are so many ideas regarding technology and education that have been researched through our class this year. This sharing is a great way to find research-based ideas for our practice as educators interested in technology use in the classroom.

It seems like a lot of our courses consist of similar students, and although I love this, I am excited to find out more about other students’ Action Research Projects, as well. Looking forward to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment