Friday, May 13, 2011

Wk 2 Blog Post 5 Publishing/Leadership Ideas

I have decided to create an article for publication based on my Action Research project regarding blogs and motivation to read independently. I am excited at the prospect that others could actually benefit from my findings and ideas, as I know my own practice will benefit. I know research based practices in education are important to results for students and would love to be a part of this research community through a published article.

I am looking at 2 publications right now for possible submission. The first publication I found interesting was Education Technology Research and Development. The online submission process seems to be laid out very well with guidelines that seem easy to follow. This publication focuses entirely on research and development in educational technology. I would be thrilled to get my article published here. The URL for the site and submission criteria is here: http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/learning+%26+instruction/journal/11423


My second site I may submit my article is the Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education. This journal provides computer and technology education to pre-service and in-service teachers. Technology in teacher education is shared through this journal. This site also seemed to have clear submission criteria. The URL for this site is here: http://www.iste.org/learn/publications/submission-information/journals-submission-information/jdlte-submission-guidelines.aspx

I am excited to think that the hard work we put into our projects this year could actually aid other educators looking into technology use in the classroom! I look forward to getting started on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment